Crinkle Taffeta

March 21, 2014 at 12:36 AM


This is called round crinkle taffeta table cover. I’ve always wondered what do you call this type of cloth, and it’s called ‘crinkled taffeta’. It’s actually nice but it looks like it’s always wrinkled and never ironed. 😉 Though I don’t think it’s used that much here because I usually see this type of cloth at textile store, but not anywhere else. Maybe I need to get out more.

I need to rant about stuff but I don’t want to make it into this post so I’ll make a new post about it.