Archive for December, 2009
Since there’s only one more day, less than 24 hours to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010, I’ll state some of my new year’s resolutions.
1. Lose weight. I’ve been saying that I would since the beginning of 2009 but no, didn’t happen. In fact, i’ve gotten so much fat.. fatter than I’ve ever been due to stress. It’s time to get serious now.
2. Get a job. Self explanatory.
3. New car, new place. I hate my place so I want to move out.. and I want a car of my own.
4. A new life. I’ve wasted 2 years of my college life doing nothing but stay at home and do arts because I didn’t have any friends. But I made some close friends this year, been hanging out so I’ve been happy.
5. Find someone to love. This is very complicated subject..
6. Be done with that damn college. God, I’m supposed to have finished and graduated already.. provided that I passed my final project that is but I have to go back for one lousy subject. FML.
7. Try to be less depressed and emo. Just try.
I have more but they are more to the private stuff. Oh well.
I should get an insurance… I don’t even know if I have one. You can get life insurance quote easily online… I’ve written many times before in my blog.
In just a few days, 2009 will be gone and 2010 will emerge. I still feel that 2009 went by so fricken fast.. it feels as if 2009 was just a week long. Loads of stuff happened in 2009 for me, good and bad.
Early 2009 (January – May)
The first 3 months I spent on internship, and my first look in the industry of filmmaking. This is the time where it was very challenging… I experienced
- -rushing for deadline
- -working nonstop on editing videos
- -sleeping in the office
- -getting to know some production crews and celebrities, new and the very famous one
- -working on a movie directed by a well known Malaysia
- -handled a 3 days Robofair event
- -freelancing.. and getting some money
- -being in a movie production.. and being an extra.. at least I experienced what it feels like
- -Had someone fall in love with me O_o
- -Went to my 1st Nokia event
- -Japanese school reunion dinner and Ikeya sensei’s farewell party
- -Almost gotten high with a DJ lol
- -Dated a guy for one night only to get a call from his pregnant wife that he’s married, wtf
- -Got 2 free caricature drawings
- -Poisoned my lung with smoke due to heavy smoking with the crews.. effing production people
Actually there’s so much more that happened during the internship. It was my highlight of the year because it was such an interesting experience. Was also yelled at by the head of faculty because I decided to change internship company on the first day, when during midterm evaluation she suddenly told me shit happens and it’s ok… wtf.
Middle of 2009 (May – September)
This is when things went chaotic. Back at college and there wasn’t a single day where I was free… I was overloaded with works – my own and college assignments. Had some fun time, had some rough time where there was arguments and shit like that but hey, it’s all part of life to make it interesting.
- -Volunteered at Zoo negara.. what an experience
- -Made quite a few videos.. with my friends, my own.. and for my friends
- -Was gonna direct a stage reading but pulled out the last minute because of work overload
- -Made a twilight spoof and thus creating the “I’m soooooo shining” inside joke
- -Had an annoying class with first and second sem mass comm noobs
- -Had to shoot and edit 3 documentaries
- -Had a shit video production 2 class where at the end I ended up bawling my eyes out cuz I was too pissed
- -Created a Friday Wendy’s routine with Claudia and pet shop routine – looking at cute puppies
- -Discovered the goodness of chilli pan mee
- -Discovered the goodness of Papa John, Sakae Sushi, New Zealand Natural and J.Co’s yoghurt
- -My NDSL was stolen while in Ipoh
- -Broke up with 2 guys >.<;;
- -Went to my 2nd Nokia event
- -Went to Malacca
- -Teiko Japanese School reunion dinner
- -My 14 in TV died, and bought a new 29 in TV
- -Bought like 3 external HDD
End of 2009 (September – December)
Still a stressful end to 2009.. Not at the same level as the middle of 2009 but almost..
- -Nearly got scammed at Times Square
- -Got scammed online
- -Bought a new NDSi
- -Stressing about graduation showcase
- -Freelance work with ex lecturer
- -Final year project
- -Won two Twilight Saga: New Moon tickets but ended up going alone
- -Experienced first 3D movie haha
- -Gotten close with some friends that I was never close to
- -Went to Genting, Hulu Langat lookout point with friends
- -Smoked sheesha for the first time
- -Broke up again
- -Went to Starbucks’ christmas party
- -Had another guy fall in love with me… again
- -Had a nigerian guy hit on me
- -GRADUATION SHOWCASE
- -Found out I still have one more elective class to take next year because my college is retarded
- -A sane good lecturer leaving the college
- -Insane yet fun graduation showcase shooting
- -Went crazy on imported candy
There’s like loads more that I can barely remember because there’s sooooo many things that happened in 2009, and happened so fast that it’s kinda hard to keep track of everything… couldn’t even breathe properly. There’s also some things that happened such as:
- -The death of MICHAEL JACKSON!.. And other celebs like Farah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze, Yasmin Ahmad, Loloq, -Brittany Murphy and some I can’t remember..
- -I’ve been keeping in touch with my ex school mates through facebook, and like majority of them got married this year
- -Gained a lot of weight
- -Downloaded so many movies
But year.. 2009 was good and bad at the same time.. it’s just that so much things happening at once. Well, goodbye 2009. I sure have quite a lot of memories. I’m making 2010 a good year for me.. and I wanna start fresh, start a new life and become a new me. I’m still thinking of my new year’s resolution.
Too bad I’m gonna be a year older. Bleh.
Christmas was very dull. I spent half of the day sleeping. Xmas eve I spent watching American Pie: The Book of Love and then bore myself to death. I wish I was out celebrating Xmas with my friends or out partying. At least tonight I went out for a bit so at least I was doing SOMETHING.
I’m in a confused state. You know that when you don’t agree to something, how do you tell people without hurting their feeling? I always suffer when I’m forced to keep my mouth shut, accept whatever even though I don’t agree to it and absolutely not happy about it. But how do you deal with someone you promised yourself you’d never go back to, but it’s like an elastic band that the more you try to stay away, you always end up bouncing back to that person?
I’m tired. I’m tired of dealing with someone. This past few weeks I haven’t been happy. All I want to do right now is sort my life, enjoy life and then find someone whom I feel comfortable with. I hate when people assume I would agree to something without even asking me. WTF is that? Oh I guess my feelings, my thoughts, my decisions are not important at all. I”m just here to please people even though it kills me.
God. I wish I could just disappear right now. I want to go back to KL right now. I want to forget this forsaken place. I’m not forgetting where I came from but God, this place is killing me sloooooowly. I just wanna get out.
Anyways. Yeah, I’m in Ipoh right now. Sucks.
Well, I’m looking forward to 2010 where I”m gonna try my best to change my life. Like a major change.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.. >.<
I’ve been neglecting this blog. I’ve been bad.
I’ve been lazy and emo updating blog. So bad.
Well I’m going back to my hometown in few hours. Urgh. I hate this part. I hate having to pack my stuff, then carry them all down to my car a few at a time, then lastly my cats. Which is why I’m hoping next year, I can move to a non-apartment house. I’m thinking condo but on Monday after spending half a day at Sherra sister’s condo in Segambut, I don’t like condo that much anymore.
Then there’s the part where I’m gonna be so fucking lonely and bored in Ipoh. Oh and scared at my own home. Well I just hope that my net still works, my tv and dvd player still works cuz if anything goes wrong I’m heading straight back to PJ.
There’s also other reasons.. which is quite complicated. FML.
Check out this site if you need to know about healthcare jobs. I used to wanna be a doctor.. well forensic doctor that is. But I hated going to school so oh well.
I”ve been contemplating whether I should go back to my hometown or not. I still fear it gets broken into once more… I wish we have some wireless security systems so I’d feel more secure. I don’t know. The area is so quiet at night, even a pin drop can be heard. Even though I hate my KL apartment, I like the area because the shops and mamak stalls are open 24/7, so even at night it’s not quiet.
There’s another thing I”m dreading… but I shall not mention that. Well I have to go out now..bye bye